Firstly the latest version online DiveProMe+
DiveProMe+ is a Java and HTML5 decompression program that uses the Bühlmann (ZHL-16) for decompression profiles. The Bühlmann decompression model is well suited to today’s technical diving.
The simple “Waterfall” GUI style provides users with an unprecedented level of control and convenience. User can immediately change any part of their dive plan and instantly recalculate their profile.
Experience of control over safety factors with ZHL16A, ZHL16B, ZHL16C gradient factor method, which allows safety factors to be customized across multiple diving profiles. For example, gradient factors establish a percentage of maximum compartment pressure, which can be individually established based on individual decompression success.
DiveProMe+ calculates all types of Nitrox, Trimix, TriOx, HeliOx, OC and multilevel dives. DiveProMe+ makes plans for Lost deco gas, Range plans, watches and alerts. It is designed to allow you to compare several scenario, while optimizing your parameters and gas mixes. Includes Gas Mixer (under early development state), Layouts for saving complex dive plans, PDF and XLS Export, Graphs and Charts, data automation export, etc. The settings allow for customized deep and extended stops, control stop times.
- A complete multiple dive / multi-level dive planner for the technical diver
- Supports Air to TriMix (any combination of O2/He/N2), with an unlimited number of decompression gases. Includes Thirds support for planning dives
- Available in English, Spanish and Russian
- Support ZHL16A, ZHL16B, ZHL16C
- Support different Gradient Factor
- User defined Bottom, Travel and Decompression Mixtures
- Automatic Mixtures Corrector with your personal Limits
- PPO2 Min\Max, PPN2, ICDHe, ICDN2 Limits with your Dive Plans
- Personal Settings for Descent, Ascent and Deco Ascending Speed
- Multilevel Planning and computing difficult Cave Profiles
- You can save and restore all your Plan Settings (mixes, ascending speed and all other) for future use
- Internet connection is not required
- Complete Charts of Diving Profile, Gas Pressures and Compartment Pressures(Tissue Plots). Plenty of nice solid and colored curves
- “Level by Level” Plan of Gas consumptions and Rates
- DiveProMe+ is available for major platforms PC, Mac, Linux and Android
- Microsoft Excel (XLS) and Portable Document Format (PDF) Export from plan and charts. Very useful option for Instructors
- Alerts for cylinders capacity by mixtures type (O2% and profile type)
- ICD Alerts. Steve Burton (Steve Burton, Pattaya, Thailand. December 2004 Rev: 2011) method and PP gas maximum difference
- Get the latest version online DiveProMe+ or clone\download from GitHub
- Unzip arhive. Use latest Google Chrome\Mozilla Firefox\Safari Browser for view
- Go to DiveProMe/HTML_SRC/
- Search index.html and start it
- Thats all!
- Or go to DiveProMe/Platform_Builds/
- Unzip arhive to your OS.
- Start executable file DiveProMe+
- Really thats all :)
- Windows Phone
Want to contribute? The team encourages community feedback and contributions. Please follow our contributing guidelines. If DiveProMe+ is not working properly, please file a report in the Facebook Project Page. We also welcome issues submitted on GitHub.
For information regarding DiveProMe+ plans and release schedule, please see the Facebook DiveProMe+
Copyright (c) 2016, VlasovAlexey, Thomas Holloway. All rights reserved.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the “License”); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
DiveProMe+ doesn’t collect any personal data.
WARNING! THERE IS ALWAYS A RISK OF DECOMPRESSION SICKNESS (DCS) FOR ANY DIVE PROFILE EVEN IF YOU FOLLOW THE DIVE PLAN PRESCRIBED BY DIVE TABLES. NO PROCEDURE OR DIVE TABLE WILL PREVENT THE POSSIBILITY OF DCS OR OXYGEN TOXICITY! An individual’s physiological make up can vary from day to day. You are strongly advised to remain well within the exposure limits provided by the planner to minimize the risk of DCS.
Please note - this program is made with the experienced and technical diver in mind. If you’re relatively new to diving, you may find this program difficult to use. You’re expected to know the theory behind the diving practices and procedures used here.